Change Your Tumblr Dashboard Background
Got this tutorial from Tumblring! I’ve always wondered how to spice up my dash and here it is Thanks!
For Firefox Users.
1. First of all, go here and install the GreaseMonkey script. Restart your browser.
2. Now go here, and choose the customized Tumblr dashboard, click on it.
3. One in the personalized Tumblr Dashboard Theme, you will see an option on the right that says greasemonkey users can install this as a script, go for it.
4. In firefox, go to Tools >> GreaseMonkey >> Manage Userscripts and choose and choose again the one you had previously installed.
5. Visit your Tumblr dashboard and now it should be displaying the customized background.
For some amazing free tumblr themes, check out Atomic Affliction!